Account Creation Problems
If you are encountering problems with creating an account on our benefits portal website, refer to this online guide. If problems still persist, note any error messages you receive and contact Simplan customer service at .
If you are having trouble logging into an existing account on the Simplan benefits portal, try the password recovery tool. If that fails, then contact Simplan customer support at . The password recovery tool only works for employee accounts. It doesn’t work for HR, Broker, or provider portal accounts. For assistance with password resets for these accounts, contact Simplan customer service at .
To Report Technical Problems
To report error messages and technical malfunctions with the Simplan benefits portal website, email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the error or problem you are encountering. Include the following (if possible):
- A description of the problem and the actions that led up to the problem
- A screenshot of the problem or any error messages you receive
- Are you accessing the website on a desktop/laptop device or a mobile device
- If you are using a desktop/laptop, what version of Windows or Mac OSX are you using
- What web browser are you using (including version)
- Are you accessing the website on a mobile device; if so, what make and model of device is it
- If you are using a mobile device, what version of Android or iOS are you using and what web browser are you using (including version)
This information will help us to duplicate and troubleshoot the malfunction you are experiencing.
Add the Benefits Portal to Your Mobile Home Screen
The Simplan benefits portal website is designed to be mobile-friendly and can be added to your mobile device’s home screen. Once added to your home screen, you can launch the web portal just like you would any app. Follow these instructions to add the benefits portal to your mobile device home screen.